Monday, July 21, 2008

Spotlights

Here's an interesting fact. I used to hate technology. Not that long ago I didn't own a computer, a cell phone or know why I would ever need the internet. Alright, it was nearly a decade ago but I was certainly last among my friends to hop on the tech-nerd bandwagon.

Cut to the present and you'll find a completely changed man. Now I work for one of the largest websites in the world, I'm so in love with my iPhone it's unsettling and most of my creative expression is directly dependent on my laptop. The same laptop that stopped working a few months back and had to be sent to the manufacturer for repairs.

While waiting nearly a month for my laptop to return I decided to distract myself by working out lyrics for a couple of songs that needed them. Here is the first. It's called "Spotlights" and taps into my previously undiscovered desire to be a rock and roll organist. Give it a listen and as always, comments welcome.


Spotlights

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I really enjoyed this song. The music in it is fantastic.