Monday, June 9, 2008

Old Stuff Volume 1. (Your Help is Required)

Much of my older music sounds like crap, which is a shame because I think some of the songs have potential. Of course as the creator I'm totally biased. That's where you come in.

This post is the 1st of many opportunities to tell me if my old ideas are worth revisiting, and perhaps re-recording, or if they should be relegated to the dustbin of time.


Contender 1. Walking Into Fire
I'm not sure why I named it that but my inevitably doomed relationship at the time might be a good guess. I'm also not sure why I used a barely audible montage of voice in the bridge. This song is filled with questions.


Walking Into Fire


So, what do you think? Is it worth re-recording or no?

1 comment:

mikeD said...

i vote re record it, i have this original (remember that clay ashtrays deal, i called and said, just send me everything youve got!) and it pops up on my itunes every now and then, same with the gorge, its awesome to hear the evolution